Pothi.com sells eBooks primarily in PDF format. So, you must submit a file that can be sold as PDF. It can be submitted as PDF itself, or in MS Word or Openoffice formats. Optionally you can also submit an EPUB file. Buyers will get access to both the files when they purchase the eBook.
Specific instructions for file preparation are available here.
If you want to change the Metadata or MRP of the book, then you should log in from your account and go to your book's page on the site. You will see a tab titled "Edit" there. Click on that and you will be presented with a form where you can make the changes and save them.
For changing the files of the book (interior and cover) or the pages shown as Preview, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- SKU number of the book (You can find the sku number on the Author Dashboard in "My eBooks" Section. )
- URL of your book page (Where on Pothi.com is your book available)
- Book files (Cover/Interior) to be changed as attachments (if they are to be changed).
- Preview Page Range (if it is to be changed)
- Any other information that needs to be changed, but you can't do it on your own with the first method.