‘Musings of an introvert – Haikus & Short Poems’ is a collection of haikus and short poems written by Anurag Pavithran (pen name – Poetanp).
This book is divided into five sections as described below.
1) Haikus – Haiku is a a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world. The poet uses the traditional Japanese form of poetry, haiku and gives it his own interpretation. His haikus showcase human angst and existential discontent.
2) Love Poems – This section is dedicated to the poet’s love. It deals with the blossoming of a romance, the meeting of souls and the poet’s yearning for his beloved.
3) The Divine Feminine – These poems are dedicated to all of the women of this world. The poet draws vivid images of the inner strength and beauty of our amazing women. The trials and tribulations, the joys and sorrows of women are covered in this section.
4) Our world - This section comprises of word pictures describing our world with all of its beauty, ecstasy, horrors, and terrors.
5) Darkness and Desire – These poems explore the dark side of our lives. Hidden desires, latent emotions, evil, and death are some of the themes covered in this section.
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
More Than a Memory by Pragya Bhagat
দহন কালের কাব্য by শফিকুল ইসলাম
Random Thoughts by Vikrant Verma
The Inside YOU by Akanksha Singh