The key to proper grasp of Sanskrit Grammar, especially the formation of Verbs from Roots, lies in a sound understanding of
1. Maheshwar Sutras
3. Place and Effort of Enunciation
4. Homogeneous Letters
5. Sandhi Rules
6. Tag Letters of Dhatus
and last but not the least
7. Knowing the FINAL Letter of each Dhatu and
8. Knowing the PENULTIMATE Letter of each Dhatu.
All of this has been lucidly explained and properly delved into, with a note on the Ashtadhyayi Sutras needed in deriving and conjugating Verbs. Dhatus have been listed in correct Panini order.
9. The Identical Roots across Conjugations have been properly Indexed.
10. Tag Letters of Roots have been Indexed based on each Tag Letter - Anubandha.
11. Internal Grouping of Roots has been given with Dhatu markers From - To.
12. KandvAdi Gana Roots have also been listed.
This makes the book unique and a useful text for students of Vyakarana at the College and University Level. It also serves the purpose of the Vedanta Learners, especially those wishing to become intimate with the Language.
Binding: Hard Cover (Case Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
High School Maths Workbook by Vishwanath K N
Poverty Traps and Microfinance: From Financial Inclusion to Sustainable Development by Roberto Moro Visconti
Physics Simply Put - Volume 1 by Dr. Ronald C. Persin
NUMEROLOGY FOR ALL by BALDEV BHATIA