Are you an unassuming or introverted person, who believes the following about leading?
* You can't lead effectively because you're too quiet or reserved.
* You have negative beliefs about yourself and your ability to lead.
* You believe only certain types of people who are outgoing, social and talkative can lead.
If so, then this eBook will help you do the following:
* Overcome negative beliefs about yourself and your ability to lead.
* Understand that you fine the way you are.
* Help you to use your current personality characteristics as sources of strength to lead effectively, and to build upon them to enhance your abilities even more.
* Learn and apply a leadership process that will get you to engage and develop you skills as a powerful, unassuming leader.
Babur and Humayun: Modern Learning Organisation by Aditya Gupta
WHY COUNTRIES ARE RICH WHILE ITS CITIZENS ARE POOR by Natarajan Nagarethinam
Summary of Good to Great by Jaya Jha
POWER MATHS - MULTIPLICATION - 2 by SEEMA RANA