For more information on the author, visit: www.hitenvyas.com
"This ebook written by Dr Hiten Vyas has shown the flexibility of NLP techniques in helping a person who stammers to speak over the telephone."
"I can tell that Hiten understands the thinking process of a person who stammers and deals with it on a personal level."
Reba Ponder Weiss,
As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about talking on the phone?
* Anxiety about answering the phone in your personal and professional life, which makes you avoid doing so.
* Fear about answering the phone, so you get others to answer for you.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone because of your stammering?
If so, then this eBook will help you to:
* Replace unhelpful thoughts about answering the phone with empowering ones so you answer with assertiveness.
* Change the structure of your negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone, to change how you feel about this situation for the better.
* Learn how to increase your confidence in your ability to answer the phone.
Management Lessons from Mythology by kamyabology.com
Living Happier and Healthier by Krishan Kumar Agrawal
How to Get and Stay Motivated by Victoria Michael
The Connection Agency by Sarah Bishop