For more information on the author, visit: www.hitenvyas.com
"This ebook written by Dr Hiten Vyas has shown the flexibility of NLP techniques in helping a person who stammers to speak over the telephone."
"I can tell that Hiten understands the thinking process of a person who stammers and deals with it on a personal level."
Reba Ponder Weiss,
As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about talking on the phone?
* Anxiety about answering the phone in your personal and professional life, which makes you avoid doing so.
* Fear about answering the phone, so you get others to answer for you.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone because of your stammering?
If so, then this eBook will help you to:
* Replace unhelpful thoughts about answering the phone with empowering ones so you answer with assertiveness.
* Change the structure of your negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone, to change how you feel about this situation for the better.
* Learn how to increase your confidence in your ability to answer the phone.
Simplifying Life by Saurabh Rajan
Bharatiya Acharam (Indian Rituals) - Part I by Swamy Muralidharan
Self Help Speech Therapy by KULDIP SINGH LAMBA
The Most Successful Formula 2b Unsuccessful by Nozzer Pardiwala