Are you a person who stutters and want to use public speaking as a way to overcome your fear of stuttering?
If so, Public Speaking for People Who Stutter is the eBook for you.
In it, you will learn:
1. The essential skills needed to be a confident and competent speech maker, such as good preparation, selection of material and thorough rehearsal.
2. How to use your voice to enhance your speeches.
3. How to use your body language, eye contact and hand gestures to powerfully support the messages you are conveying with your voice, in your speeches.
4. How you can add word pictures in your speeches, to evoke all the senses in your audience, so that they are fully engaged with what you say.
5. How you can use humour to make your speeches more entertaining.
This eBook is full of exercises to help you prepare and deliver your first speech, and then deliver further speeches using advanced public speaking techniques. At the end of the book, you will put all the advanced skills you have learnt into a highly polished speech.
Fundamental Expressions by Y V Chawla
कर्मचारी सबसे बड़ी पूंजी by हेम चन्द्र कुकरेती
My Miscellany by Ranjit K Das
The Long Fuse by Thejendra B.S