"The techniques mentioned in the book to create positivity within is simply exemplary."
"This is a great book to help you understand how your mind works and how to remove limiting beliefs about yourself and your experiences."
"Anyone who finds job interviews to be extremely stressful would find this book to be helpful."
As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about job interviews?
* Anxiety about attending job interviews, which makes you avoid them.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to take job interviews because of your stammering?
* Feelings of inadequacy after your have attended job interviews, because of bad experiences during them?
* Rejection from getting jobs because of your stammering?
If so, then this eBook will help you to:
* Increase your confidence in your ability to take job interviews, and go for the job you want.
* Create positive thoughts about yourself in the context of job interviews, so that you can face them with less anxiety.
* Learn to see yourself as a person, your stammering, and job interviews from a position of power.
* Create empowering beliefs about your ability to take job interviews and use them to help you in future job interviews.
If you are ready to deal with your fear of job interviews, then this eBook is definitely for you.
Dr. Hiten Vyas, in his book, Job Interview Confidence, explains simple and easy to use techniques that will calm your anxious brain allowing the "real you" to shine through during the interview.
Namaste Thoughts (Volume One) by Akshay Varma
Beyond Dis-ease by Manoj Soral
THE FIVE GEMS by Narayanan P Iyer
Manifesting Impressive Public Speaking and Presentation Skills by Ashish Mehta