Google Keep is a note-taking service developed by Google. Google Keep is available as a mobile app for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems and as a web application.
This is not only a note taking application but it is also used to set reminders. The app is also used to make your notes colorful and decorated with images. You can categorize the notes into various categories using labels.
You can also use hash tags, save web links etc. you can use these hash tags for easy searching of your notes.
There are many advantages in this service of Google which will be explained in detail throughout this book
in this book you will learn
- How to use google keep from your browser, your phone and through your chrome app
- The diffident features offered in your Phone App
- The hidden features of google keep
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Using chrome extension to speed up your note taking
- Setting up custom notification tone fore your google keep notifications using a third party tool
- using google keep as a speech to text app.
and many more..
Step by step instructions with screenshots
Machine Intelligence in Design Automation: A Brief Overview by Rohit Sharma
ICNGCCT 2014 Proceedings by ICNGCCT 2014
Using the GNU Compiler Collection by Richard M. Stallman
The Astonishing GOLDEN RATIO by Utkarsh Singh Khokhar