Number of Pages: 100
Dimensions: 8.5 inch x 11 inch
[Paper Size: Letter]
46 ‘Multiple-Choice Test’ Exercises for Improving your Vocabulary
Multiple-choice Test -- 01
01. Many motorists abandoned their vehicles and waded through knee-deep water which ________________ on carriageways.
(a). implemented (b). consisted (c). congested (d). accumulated (e). involved
02. Officials have cited ________________ of funds to complete normal maintenance work.
(a). inimitability (b). distinctiveness (c). paucity (d). exclusivity (e). creativity
03. _______________ to heat causes skin disease and other fungal infections.
(a). disclosure (b). exposure (c). revelation (d). coverage (e). reporting
04. Authorities imposed curfew-like restrictions and suspended mobile internet services to contain the ________________ situation.
(a). immense (b). infinitesimal (c). volatile (d). steady (e). unwavering
05. Do not hesitate to speak the truth, however ________________ it might be.
(a). unpalatable (b). endowed (c). inedible (d). capricious (e). perched
06. It would be ________________ to talk of victory, not to mention absolute majority.
(a). sheltered (b). premature (c). poised (d). fickleness (e). vacillation
07. We have an ________________ talented team of writers on social media.
(a). idiosyncratic (b). ululation (c). eglantine (d). immensely (e). experimental
08. A car tore through the security ________________ laid around the road by the police.
(a). boulevard (b). concourse (c). courtyard (d). patio (e). cordon
09. They need to take prompt action in this matter to ________________ the interests of students.
(a). annihilate (b). safeguard (c). obliterate (d). corroborate (e). gainsay
10. Media ________________ from speculation due to sensitivity and seriousness of the issues.
(a). persisted (b). endured (c). observed (d). vanished (e). refrained
01. (d). accumulated -- (meaning)-- gathered together; amassed
02. (c). paucity -- (meaning)-- shortage
03. (b). exposure -- (meaning)-- no protection from harmful thing
04. (c). volatile -- (meaning)-- unstable
05. (a). unpalatable -- (meaning)-- unpleasant or unacceptable
06. (b). premature -- (meaning)-- too early
07. (d). immensely -- (meaning)-- greatly or hugely
08. (e). cordon -- (meaning)-- barricade
09. (b). safeguard -- (meaning)-- defend or protect
10. (e). refrained -- (meaning)-- kept away from something; avoided
ROLE OF SCHOOL LIBRARY IN LEARNING PROCESS: A CASE STUDY by Dr.Ashokan Kannarath
Dictionary of Literary Words by Manik Joshi
Ashtadhyayi of Panini Complete by Ashwini Kumar Aggarwal
Strategies for Enhancing the Quality in Teacher Education Programme” by Harkamaya College of Education