Number of Pages: 100
Dimensions: 8.5 inch x 11 inch
[Paper Size: Letter]
46 ‘Multiple-Choice Test’ Exercises for Improving your Vocabulary
Multiple-choice Test -- 01
01. Many motorists abandoned their vehicles and waded through knee-deep water which ________________ on carriageways.
(a). implemented (b). consisted (c). congested (d). accumulated (e). involved
02. Officials have cited ________________ of funds to complete normal maintenance work.
(a). inimitability (b). distinctiveness (c). paucity (d). exclusivity (e). creativity
03. _______________ to heat causes skin disease and other fungal infections.
(a). disclosure (b). exposure (c). revelation (d). coverage (e). reporting
04. Authorities imposed curfew-like restrictions and suspended mobile internet services to contain the ________________ situation.
(a). immense (b). infinitesimal (c). volatile (d). steady (e). unwavering
05. Do not hesitate to speak the truth, however ________________ it might be.
(a). unpalatable (b). endowed (c). inedible (d). capricious (e). perched
06. It would be ________________ to talk of victory, not to mention absolute majority.
(a). sheltered (b). premature (c). poised (d). fickleness (e). vacillation
07. We have an ________________ talented team of writers on social media.
(a). idiosyncratic (b). ululation (c). eglantine (d). immensely (e). experimental
08. A car tore through the security ________________ laid around the road by the police.
(a). boulevard (b). concourse (c). courtyard (d). patio (e). cordon
09. They need to take prompt action in this matter to ________________ the interests of students.
(a). annihilate (b). safeguard (c). obliterate (d). corroborate (e). gainsay
10. Media ________________ from speculation due to sensitivity and seriousness of the issues.
(a). persisted (b). endured (c). observed (d). vanished (e). refrained
01. (d). accumulated -- (meaning)-- gathered together; amassed
02. (c). paucity -- (meaning)-- shortage
03. (b). exposure -- (meaning)-- no protection from harmful thing
04. (c). volatile -- (meaning)-- unstable
05. (a). unpalatable -- (meaning)-- unpleasant or unacceptable
06. (b). premature -- (meaning)-- too early
07. (d). immensely -- (meaning)-- greatly or hugely
08. (e). cordon -- (meaning)-- barricade
09. (b). safeguard -- (meaning)-- defend or protect
10. (e). refrained -- (meaning)-- kept away from something; avoided
Advanced Guide On Disaster Management Natural & Manmade Volume - IV by Lt. Col. Sanjay Dutta (Retd)
A STASTISTICAL LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE ENGLISH PHONEMES AND GRAPHEMES by Dr. Saraswati Kapali
Pedagogy of Physical Sciences and Teachers by Dr Avtar Singh Rahi
Maths Shortcuts by Shreyas Chaturvedi