Do you want to connect easily and with genuine depth with people around you? Do you dream of having clear and positive interactions rather than awkward conversations with confusing outcomes?
Then this book will change your life, because it’s written for you.
With its highly practical and easy-to-follow system, "Be Heard Now" shows you the five simple steps you can use right now to change the way you communicate.
• It will help you establish deep connections with everyone you meet.
• It will show you the mistakes most people make, and how you can avoid them.
• And more than anything, it will destroy the idea that clear and strong communication is a hard skill to learn.
Inside the book you will find:
- A proven five step method endorsed by thousands of students
- Easy to grasp instructions and real life examples
- Practical tasks to help implement what you’ve learned
- Straightforward answers to previous students questions
- Links to additional materials to boost your understanding of how to turn frustrating conversations in to deep interactions
Follow the five steps in this book and you will see immediate change in how people see and hear you; misunderstandings will be a thing of the past; and when you connect, you will connect from your deepest self.
What’s stopping you from being the open, relaxed and honest communicator that you know you can be?
The Mindful Mind by Som Bathla
Awake after Quake by Anuj Jalota
$ TRILLION THOUGHTS by Ashwani Kumar Ojha
Castle of Stories by Yogesh Ojha