Solar Electricity Handbook 2014: A Simple Practical Guide to Solar Energy
Designing and Installing Photovoltaic Solar Electric Systems
The Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using electric solar panels. Assuming no previous knowledge, the book explains how solar panels work, how they can be used and explains the steps you need to take to successfully design and install a solar photovoltaic system from scratch.
This books contains all basic knowledge for exmple:
1. Selection Solar panel
2. Calculation of requirement of battery, inverter etc
3. Various Types Solar Connectors
4. Solar Power Charge Controllers,
5. Wire and cables and connections
6. Junction Box and connection
7. Safety Measures
8. Government subsidy Rules
9. List of Sppliers and manufacturers in India for Solar panel, battery and other Equipments
10 Clculation of size of solar cables
11. Price list of Panels and other resourses.
12 Roof Installation
13. Ground Installation.
14 Pole installation
15. Different type of solar cell technology
16. Solar accessories and equipments
and much more.
Balancing the Scales by Raghuraj Khullar
How to Attract Wealth and Abundance by Hannah Zachary
Even-handed Femininity by Divyang K. Chhaya