1. श्री हनुमान चालीसा - अंग्रेजी व अवधी भाषा में उच्चारण, अंग्रेजी व हिंदी भाषा में अर्थ व चित्र सहित ( shri Hanuman chalisa with images, awadhi and english pronunciation, hindi & english translation )
2. श्री हनुमानजी की आरती ( shri hanuman aarti )
3. श्री संकटमोचन हनुमानाष्टक ( shri sankat mochan hanumanastak )
4. श्री बजरंग बाण ( shri bajrang baan )
5. श्री राम स्तुति-अर्थ सहित ( shri ram stuti with meaning )
6. श्री राम आरती ( shri ram aarti )
If you like this book then please appreciate it by giving 5 Stars.
facebook : http://bit.ly/hanumanChalisa
ABOUT HANUMAN CHALISA :
The Hanuman Chalisa (Devanagari: हनुमान चालीसा; Hindi pronunciation: [ɦənʊmaːn tʃaːliːsaː]; literally Forty chaupais on Hanuman) is a Hindu devotional hymn (stotra) addressed to Hanuman.
It is traditionally believed to have been authored by 16th-century poet Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālīsā" is derived from "chālīs", which means the number forty in Hindi, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses (excluding the couplets at the beginning and at the end).
Hanuman is a vanara (a monkey-like humanoid deity), a devotee of Rama, and one of the central characters in the Sanskrit epic Ramayana. Folk tales increasingly eulogise the powers of Hanuman, and he is considered by many to be an avatar of the god Shiva. The qualities of Hanuman – his strength, courage, wisdom, celibacy, devotion to Rama and the many names by which he was known – are detailed in the Hanuman Chalisa. There are more temples devoted to Hanuman than any other deity in India, and recitation or chanting of the Hanuman Chalisa is a common religious practice.
The essence of Bhagavad Gita by P.V.S.SURYANARAYANA RAJU.
The Bhagavad Gita Sanskrit Key, PDF by A.K. Aruna
Awareness-The means and goal of self-inquiry by P.V.S.SURYANARAYANA RAJU.
Don't Be Sad -Be Happy by BALDEV BHATIA