The questions present in this book have tested millions of students over the years. These questions bring forth the subtle points of theory, consequently developing full understanding of the topic. They are invaluable resource for any serious student of Physics. Key features of this book are:
- Focus on building concepts through problem solving
- MCQ's with single correct and multiple correct options
- Questions arranged according to complexity level
- Completely solved objective problems. The solutions reveals all the critical points.
- Promotes self learning. Can be used as a readily available mentor for solutions.
This book provides 100 objective type questions and their solutions. These questions improves your problem solving skills, test your conceptual understanding, and help you in exam preparation. The book also covers relevant concepts, in brief. These are enough to solve problems given in this book. If a student seriously attempts all the problems in this book, he/she will naturally develop the ability to analyze and solve complex problems in a simple and logical manner using a few, well-understood principles. Topics
- Position, Path Length and Displacement
- Average Velocity and Average Speed
- Instantaneous Velocity and Speed
- Kinematic Equations for Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Relative Velocity
- Galileo's Law of Odd Numbers
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
Essays in IAS Exam and Scoring Well by Dr Ajay Singhal
CAMBRIDGE IGCSE MATHEMATICS FULLY SOLVED PAST PAPER 4-0580 by SAI GOPAL SUNKARA
Hands on Operating Systems 1500 MCQ by Harry Chaudhary.
THE MAGICALEARNING by LOVE PANCHAL