The questions present in this book have tested millions of students over the years. These questions bring forth the subtle points of theory, consequently developing full understanding of the topic. They are invaluable resource for any serious student of Physics. Key features of this book are:
- Focus on building concepts through problem solving
- MCQ's with single correct and multiple correct options
- Questions arranged according to complexity level
- Completely solved objective problems. The solutions reveals all the critical points.
- Promotes self learning. Can be used as a readily available mentor for solutions.
This book provides 100 objective type questions and their solutions. These questions improves your problem solving skills, test your conceptual understanding, and help you in exam preparation. The book also covers relevant concepts, in brief. These are enough to solve problems given in this book. If a student seriously attempts all the problems in this book, he/she will naturally develop the ability to analyze and solve complex problems in a simple and logical manner using a few, well-understood principles. Topics
- Position, Path Length and Displacement
- Average Velocity and Average Speed
- Instantaneous Velocity and Speed
- Kinematic Equations for Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Relative Velocity
- Galileo's Law of Odd Numbers
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
கற்கண்டு கணிதம் by MANIMEGALAI S
Hands on Computer Networks 1500+ MCQ E-Book Test Series by Harry Chaudhary.
Latest General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2018 for Competitive and Entrance Examinations (updated) by Swaminathan Sankaran