The Rotational Mechanics problems present in this book bring forth the subtle points of theory, consequently developing a full understanding of the topic. They are invaluable resource for any serious student of Physics. Key Features of the Book are:
- Focus on building concepts through problem solving
- MCQ's with single correct and multiple correct options
- Questions arranged according to complexity level
- Completely solved objective problems. The solutions reveal all the critical points.
- Promotes self learning. Can be used as a readily available mentor for solutions.
This book provides 300+ objective type questions and their solutions. These questions improve your problem solving skills, test your conceptual understanding, and help you in exam preparation. The book also covers relevant concepts, in brief. These are enough to solve problems given in this book. If a student seriously attempts all the problems in this book, he/she will naturally develop the ability to analyze and solve complex problems in a simple and logical manner using a few, well-understood principles.
Topics Covered in the Book are:
- Kinematics of Rotational Motion
- Moment of Inertia
- Angular Momentum
- Rolling Without Slipping
- Collision of Rigid Bodies
- Dynamics of Rigid Bodies
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
Mppsc 2019 sample paper by Vikas Bohre
How to study a difficult subject? by Sujendra Prakash
UPSSSC by YCT EXPERT
Mathematics Formulae, Identities, Methods and Procedures by Pavitra Gupta