Procrastination- NO MORE! is written to comprehensively address the menace of procrastination. It goes on to explain the key reasons, mindset problems and the language, which causes one to procrastinate. The book focuses on mindset development and suggests effective strategies to beat procrastination.
In this holistic blueprint:
• You will learn what is Procrastination with real-life examples, you will resonate and relate with.
• How Procrastination is distinctively disastrous, as compared to other philosophies around like prioritization and Procrastination on Purpose (POP).
• You will learn the Procrastinator’s code, which procrastinators use to justify procrastination and how to reprogram your mind.
• 5 Mindset Bugs which rule the Procrastinator’s mind and how these differ from a non-procrastinator’s mindset with a focus on mindset development.
• 11 key Reasons why People Procrastinate (You will definitely find yours)
• Lastly, the most actionable portion of this book, 27 time-tested strategies, implemented by the productivity stars to beat procrastination and rock their performance to the next best level. And how can you learn these strategies?
• Learn the less heard principles like “Step One-Clarity Rule” and how to quickly start anything despite feeling overwhelmed.
• You will understand how “Just in Time” approach works wonder instead of “Just in Case” approach.
• You will learn how to mitigate digital distractions by 75% instantly by following practical strategies
• And much more practical and useful action steps.
Procrastination - NO MORE! is for ANYONE who struggles to take action. Whether you're a student, knowledge worker, small or medium sized entrepreneur, solopreneur or stay-at-home parent, the strategies described in this book are equally effective and transformational for everyone.
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
મા-બાપ છોકરાનો વ્યવહાર (સંક્ષિપ્ત) by Dada Bhagwan
दादा जी की कहानियां by प्रोफेसर कृष्ण कुमार
Goal: Clean and Healthy India by M V Rao
Top Business Secrets by Deepak Gupta