In her book Trupti talks about:
• How to be joyful during those crucial 9 months?
• How to maintain positive attitude while confronting the challenges of pregnancy?
• How can one look forward to pregnancy with enthusiasm and prepare physically as well as intellectually for the divine motherhood?
• How our Vedic culture can pave way to the mother and child-in-the-womb for a prolific life together?
• How to be creative in welcoming the baby from the safe insulated womb to this colorful open world?
The Book is in simple language, elaborate and would be beneficial for the ‘First time’ would-be mothers as it will help in reducing their fears and doubts about each phase of pregnancy.
- Dr.Rohan Jahagirdar. M.D.Psychiatry, Consultant Psychiatrist
The Book gives detailed information about each trimester of pregnancy, and addresses most of the queries of pregnant women. It would help women while planning for their Pregnancy as well as during each individual Trimester.
- Dr.Rahul & Meghana Argade, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Parental Role In Child Success by Dr Rakesh Dalal
At First Sight by Mihir Kamat
Anger Management Techniques by Brenda Van Niekerk
Child Care: From Birth to Eighteen by Dr. Taher Y. Kagalwala