What are the payment options available on Pothi.com?
Following methods are available for making payments on Pothi.com:
- Credit Card, Indian Debit Cart/Net banking, Wallets and UPI:
The payment options supported include
- Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, RuPay, Amex, Diners Club
- Debit Cards: SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Deutsche Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Corporation Bank, Karur Vysya Bank and various others
- Net Banking: SBI, ICICI, Citibank, HDFC, Yes Bank, Kotak Bank, Axis Bank and 50+ others
- Wallets: Freecharge, MobiKwik, PayUMoney, Ola Money and others
- UPI: Requires a VPA
- Electronic Transfer to our bank account: Easiest and
Cheapest method. You can transfer to our bank account from any bank
that gives the facility of electronic transfer. For example ICICI
Bank, Axis(UTI) Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI, etc. Following details can be
used for the transfer:
- Account Holder's Name: Mudranik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Account Number: 910020050730502
- IFSC (NEFT) Code: UTIB0000114
- Account Type: Current
- Bank: Axis Bank
- Branch: Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Check/DD/Moneyorder: These can be issued in the name of
"Mudranik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.". Check or DD should be payable at
Bangalore. The address for mailing them is
Mudranik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
#634 (Ground Floor), 5th Main
Indiranagar 2nd Stage
Bangalore - 560038
Our payment gateway accepts International credit cards and is safe and secure. If you are an international user, please use the Credit Card payment option.