The most important thing for submitting your eBook is your file. Make sure you have this file according to our specifications. Specifications for eBook
While submitting the book you will need to fill the following Book Information and Metadata:
- Author's Name
- MRP: MRP determines the royalty you earn. Author Margin/Royalty is 75% of the MRP when eBook is sold through Pothi.com's store.
- Visibility If you intend to keep the book private, choose "Private" here. If you want to sell the books (more likely), choose "Public" here.
- Preview Page Range: To help readers make their choice, a minimum of ten consecutive pages of the book is made available as a preview on our website. For books with less than 50 pages, the preview should be minimum 20% of the number of pages. Use this to put your best foot forward. Select the preview pages in such a way that it would entice the readers to buy the book.
- Subtitle (Optional)
- ISBN (Optional): ISBN (optional): Enter only if you have an ISBN you own, which has not been used elsewhere or with another edition/format of the book. If you don't have an ISBN, leave this empty. ISBN is not needed to publish or distribute through Pothi.com. Check frequently asked questions about ISBN.
- Publisher (Optional): Remember that Pothi.com is not your publisher. In most cases, you yourself are the publisher. So, you should either write your name, or write "self-published" in this field. If another person or entity is the publisher of the book, you already know what to fill here.
- About the Author (Optional)
- Book Description (Optional)
Reduce the file size or divide the book into two or more parts. Our file size restrictions are generous and if you have a file bigger than that, readers might have a tough time downloading them. So, you need to work on reducing your file size.
eBook covers are not accepted as separate files. The first page of your eBook PDF must be the cover. Our system automatically extracts the first page to display it on the website.