Please note that for print book you should design your final cover only after your interior file is finally formatted so that you know the right page size and exact number of pages in your book. After that go to the Cover Design Wizard.
- On the "Setup" Tab, select the number of pages, page size and Binding type correctly. If you are creating the cover for an eBook, select the option here.
- Click on "Select the Theme" and select a theme you want to work with.
- Click on "Front" Tab. This will update the preview. Wait for it to get updated.
- On The Title, Subtitle and Author Tabs, enter the relevant details. Update the Preview and if needed adjust the font and its size.
- For print book, repeat the same with Back and Spine Tabs. If number of pages is too low, the spine tab will be disabled because we can not print text on too thin a spine.
- If needed, move between the tabs to change settings.
- Click on "Update Preview" to see the effect of changes when needed.
- After you are satisfied with the Cover in the Preview, click on "Download Final Cover" to download the Cover File.
- For print book submit this cover file along with the interior and other information while publishing your book. In case of eBook include it as the first page of your eBook before submitting.