This book gives all the 1943 Roots in correct Panini order with Accents (Anudata, Udata and Svarita), preserving the Dhatu Serial Number so that looking up a dhatu in another dhatupatha becomes easy.
Each Root is given the classifications of
- Set, Anit, Vet सेट्/अनिट्/वेट्
- Transitive/Intransitive स०/अ०
- iii/1 Verb rupa for Present Tense Active Voice is listed for each Root प्र० पु० एक० लट् कर्त्तरि
- Internal Grouping of Roots is clearly mentioned. जक्षादि अन्तर्गणः
Relevant Ashtadhyayi Sutra is given in many places.
To make the book useful there are two indexes that do a complete job of locating any Root
- Alphabetical Index on original dhatus as in Dhatupatha of Panini with tag letters अंस , अक , अकि .....
- Standard Alphabetical Index on dhatus ready to be conjugated to Verbs stripped of tag letters अंस् , अक् , अङ्क् .....
This book is a standard size edition. Immensely useful for graduate and post graduate students of Vyakarana or Vedanta.
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
ANALYTICAL TEST PROCEDURES FOR WATER AND STEAM IN THERMAL POWER PLANTS by DR. SURJYOTI S BAGCHI
Let's Improve Our Vocabulary by Sahil Gupta
Dhatupatha Verbs in 5 Lakaras Vol3 by Ashwini Kumar Aggarwal
The Blue Bead - Norah Burke, Solutions to Workbook on Treasure Trove Volume - II: Short Stories - Xavier Pinto by Virtual Academy