This book gives all the 1943 Roots in correct Panini order with Accents (Anudata, Udata and Svarita), preserving the Dhatu Serial Number so that looking up a dhatu in another dhatupatha becomes easy.
Each Root is given the classifications of
- Set, Anit, Vet सेट्/अनिट्/वेट्
- Transitive/Intransitive स०/अ०
- iii/1 Verb rupa for Present Tense Active Voice is listed for each Root प्र० पु० एक० लट् कर्त्तरि
- Internal Grouping of Roots is clearly mentioned. जक्षादि अन्तर्गणः
Relevant Ashtadhyayi Sutra is given in many places.
To make the book useful there are two indexes that do a complete job of locating any Root
- Alphabetical Index on original dhatus as in Dhatupatha of Panini with tag letters अंस , अक , अकि .....
- Standard Alphabetical Index on dhatus ready to be conjugated to Verbs stripped of tag letters अंस् , अक् , अङ्क् .....
This book is a standard size edition. Immensely useful for graduate and post graduate students of Vyakarana or Vedanta.
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
Nurturing Learner Autonomy by M. Qamar Saleem
ICSE Computer Applications for STD IX by Swapnil Karmalkar
Research Expo : August - 2017 by Chintan Mahida
I Want to Know About...India, its States and Important Cities Volume 4 by T. N. Neelakantan