This book gives all the 1943 Roots in correct Panini order with Accents (Anudata, Udata and Svarita), preserving the Dhatu Serial Number so that looking up a dhatu in another dhatupatha becomes easy.
Each Root is given the classifications of
- Set, Anit, Vet सेट्/अनिट्/वेट्
- Transitive/Intransitive स०/अ०
- iii/1 Verb rupa for Present Tense Active Voice is listed for each Root प्र० पु० एक० लट् कर्त्तरि
- English Meaning is given
- Internal Grouping of Roots is clearly mentioned. जक्षादि अन्तर्गणः
Relevant Ashtadhyayi Sutra is given in many places.
To make the book useful there are two indexes that do a complete job of locating any Root
- Alphabetical Index on original dhatus as in Dhatupatha of Panini with tag letters अंस , अक , अकि .....
- Standard Alphabetical Index on dhatus ready to be conjugated to Verbs stripped of tag letters अंस् , अक् , अङ्क् .....
This book is a standard size edition. Immensely useful for graduate and post graduate students of Vyakarana or Vedanta.
Binding: Hard Cover (Case Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEMS by MD FAIYAZ AHMED
REGNUM DISCRIPTIO by Jatsoon Waghmare
Dr. Madhavi Latha Shukla by Dr.BandlaSrinivasarao
The Aruna Sanskrit Grammar Reference by A.K. Aruna