This book is a non-fiction book about 'how to improve living conditions of millions of people around the world?'. This is just not a literature book wrapped in a beautiful words of literature, but this book is a result of the hard work of 30 years by the author who is leading scientist of the world in this field. This book can change the history of the world and can change the game " How to manage a nation?". The book also shows that the burning issues of the world can be solved easily if we employ the scientific solutions of the problems rather than employing the dirty tricks of the day to day politics!
Here in this book, he has described his full concept and how he tested his concept.
This concept was described by one of the leading intellectual of Gujarat as ‘Miraculous concept ‘.
There are mainly two aspects of his methods to control terrorism, crimes, corruptions and poverty.
I] derecognize cash currency from the entire Nation.
II] By identifying each and every resident individual, issuing each a personal identity number, getting all the detailed information of every resident and getting it uploaded in the internet/intranet.
There are following benefits from this action by the central government of that Nation.
All these points are discussed in details in this book by Dr. Jayendrasinh Jadeja
• Terrorism, organized crimes, Naxalism etc. can be stopped.
• Illegal migration can be stopped.
• Will get exact data of poverty and poor people.
• Getting rid of the biggest evil: black-money!
• 90% of corruptions will stop!
• Another very big advantage of removing cash currency from market is that it will have dramatically good controlling effect on Corruptions in various sectors! 90% of corruptions will go!
• Majority of serious crimes will be prevented.
• Stealing and Lootings will stop!
• Tracking of govt. money become s very easy:
• Mother of all corruptions; “corrupt behaviors of political leaders’ during election processes will either stop or will remain in control!
• It will be possible to accurately identify and pin point the poor individuals.
• All illegal ‘donations’, Capitation fee, indirect black money transactions in education sector e.g. admissions in medical education, engineering colleges, other professional colleges, will mostly stop.
• Heinous mass social crimes against women e.g. prostitution will almost stop!, because payments now are not made in cash!
• Exploitation of laborers can cease :
• Getting “almost 100% correct data” regarding the economical condition of the people.
• Illegal drugs trading will stop.
• Global Terrorism can be controlled.
• Great reduction in support network of criminals from prison.( where criminals are staying)
• Problem of illegal land possession will remain in control because if sufficient payment is not made to farmer/owner, it will reflect in records of electronic/paper money transactions.
• Almost disappearance of ‘Hawala scam’ (illegal money transfer from foreign countries.)! : This will be a great achievement!
• Lethal effect on deposition of black money in foreign banks, because these are illegal money parked in foreign banks, mostly by cash currency.
• The guarantee:
The original concept developer and presenter of this theory, Dr. Jayendrasinh Jadeja has agreed to give written guarantee of good results to any Nation.
Apart from above points, few more issues which are unsolved in developing Nations (e.g. India) has been described concisely by the author and also suggested few solutions based on his concept and scientific experiments.
These are following
- How to improve law, justice system within the Nation?
- How to improve working of police? Extensive reforms are suggested.
-How to win confidence of the tax-payers of the nation.
- How to avoid divisive politics within the Nation?
-Changes required to be carried out in political system of the country
-Preservation of the cultural identities of the Nation.
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
The Peasant War in Germany by Frederick Engels
Narendra Modi phenomenon in India by Suresh Chiplunkar
The Manners and Customs of the Parsees by Dadabhai Naoroji
মোমের গালে টোল by পুষ্পায়ুধ