This book contains information about Oracle BIP in detail.
It describes the BIP Architecture , Installation and Post Installation Tasks , Performance considerations , Optimization steps and Troubleshooting recommendations.
The following types of reports are covered in depth with screen shots for each step.
• Creating a BI Publisher Report Based on Oracle Database
• Creating an RTF Template with a Table and Chart
• Publishing the Template for a BI Publisher Report
• Formatting the Template Using MS Word Native Features
• Viewing Report Data in BI Publisher Using Templates
• Creating a Report with Parameters and List of Values
• Configuring the BI Publisher Scheduler
• Scheduling and Viewing Saved Output
• Creating BI Publisher Reports Based on Various Data Sources
• Creating a Report Based on Oracle BI Answers Request
• Creating a Report Based on Oracle BI Server Subject Area
• Creating a Report Based on Web Services 110
• Creating a Report Based on HTTP/RSS Data Set
• Creating a Report Based on File Data Set
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
RSA-1024 Number factor probable solution by Shubhankar Paul
Process Performance Models by Vishnu Varthanan Moorthy
Emerging Trends in Computational Research and Development by Dept. of Computer Science, DSVV
SCDJWS 1.4 Study Guide by Watsh Rajneesh