This book contains information about Oracle BIP in detail.
It describes the BIP Architecture , Installation and Post Installation Tasks , Performance considerations , Optimization steps and Troubleshooting recommendations.
The following types of reports are covered in depth with screen shots for each step.
• Creating a BI Publisher Report Based on Oracle Database
• Creating an RTF Template with a Table and Chart
• Publishing the Template for a BI Publisher Report
• Formatting the Template Using MS Word Native Features
• Viewing Report Data in BI Publisher Using Templates
• Creating a Report with Parameters and List of Values
• Configuring the BI Publisher Scheduler
• Scheduling and Viewing Saved Output
• Creating BI Publisher Reports Based on Various Data Sources
• Creating a Report Based on Oracle BI Answers Request
• Creating a Report Based on Oracle BI Server Subject Area
• Creating a Report Based on Web Services 110
• Creating a Report Based on HTTP/RSS Data Set
• Creating a Report Based on File Data Set
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
Siebel Pharma Guide by MD AZIZUDDIN AAMER
Hack Yourself Before Someone Else Does by Darshil Modi
Siebel 8.1.x - Party Data Model (Paperback) by Suansh Singhal
Database System Design Model by Shubhankar Paul