You have worked so hard to acheive all that you were supposed but yet there is a void. Do you have questions that you don’t know who or how to ask? Do you feel like there might be ‘something more’? Has the search for your life’s purpose left you feeling pointless? Then the fact that you are holding this book right now may not be totally coincidental.
Through the pages of this book, the author sits down with her 15 year old self to dissect situations, thought patterns and more. The notes in this book will help and encourage any young seeker to:
• Acknowledge that teenage is deceptively challenging and see it for what it is
• Experience themselves as spiritual beings
• Understand our ego self and conditioned thought patterns
• Gain new perspectives to deal with difficult situations
• Explore pointers to answering life’s big questions
Come join us for a conversation over a cup of tea … this is going to get interesting!
Binding: Paperback (Perfect Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)
The Bhagavad Gita by A.K. Aruna
Life Changing Quotes & Thoughts (Volume 7) by LivingInWellbeing
Life Changing Quotes & Thoughts (Volume 116) by LivingInWellbeing
Change Is Good Change Is Better by Booland